Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Root canal is a treatment to repair and save a badly damaged or infected tooth instead of removing it. It is necessary when nerve or blood supply of the tooth is infected due to injury or decay.
The procedure involves removing the damaged area of the tooth and cleaning and disinfecting it, then filling and sealing it. Your symptoms could be tooth ache the entire night or on eating hot and cold food, etc.
We perform Single sitting root canal and multiple sitting root canal procedures depending on the case using state of the art rotary instrumentation and file systems, which often faster way of performing a root canal utilizing.
After root canal treatment is complete, a crown or cap is placed to safeguard against fracture. Teeth need to be kept strong as they are used continuously when eating throughout the day.
Dental Treatments in Pune
- Invisible braces treatment in Sahakar Nagar
- Invisible braces treatment in Swargate
- Invisible braces treatment in Parvati
- Invisible braces treatment in Bibwewadi
- Invisible braces treatment in Mukund Nagar
- Invisible braces treatment in Satara Road
- Invisible braces treatment in Marketyard
- Dental Implants in Sahakar Nagar
- Dental Implants in Swargate
- Dental Implants in Parvati
- Dental Implants in Bibwewadi
- Dental Implants in Mukund Nagar
- Dental Implants in Satara Road
- Dental Implants in Marketyard
- Orthodontic treatment in Sahakar Nagar
- Orthodontic treatment in Swargate
- Orthodontic treatment in Parvati
- Orthodontic treatment in Bibwewadi
- Orthodontic treatment in Mukund Nagar
- Orthodontic treatment in Satara Road
- Orthodontic treatment in Marketyard
With access to
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regavelialia. It is a paradise.